How to size a ring
Measure an existing ring
To find out the ring size of an existing ring, measure the inside diameter and use to the size chart below or follow these simple instructions using our printed guide:
- Select a ring that fits your desired finger
- Place the ring over the circles. The measurement shown refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Measure your finger
Here's how to measure your finger using our paper ring sizer:
- Cut out the ring sizer.
- Place the end of the ring sizer through the indicated slit to make a loop.
- Wrap the loop around the desired finger with the letter size visible. The letter that appears closest to the slit is your ring size. Easy!